be the change
One Clip at a Time strives to take our efforts to a national level, one teacher at a time. That’s why we are pleased to offer professional development seminars in both Tennessee and New York open to educators across the country. Each two-day session in Chattanooga includes a day of training on the One Clip curriculum and a site visit to the Children’s Holocaust Memorial in Whitwell, Tennessee. Participants will also get the unique opportunity to meet one-on-one with originators of the Paper Clips Project, including Linda Hooper, Sandy Roberts and David Smith.
- The first day of each session will be held in downtown Chattanooga, Tennessee. The second day of each session will be held at Whitwell Middle School in Whitwell, Tennessee
- A conference fee of $400 is waived for all participants – yes, that means it’s FREE!
- The conference includes lunch both days
- Attendees pay for their own accommodations and travel to/from Chattanooga
- Attendees will receive their own One Clip Kit, which includes a copy of the Paper Clips film, an informational CD, detailed lesson plans and primary source document
REGISTER for our 2018 Summer Institutes in Chattanooga:
Session I: Monday, June 25 & Tuesday, June 26, 2018
Session II: Monday, July 16 & Tuesday, July 17, 2018
Download Registration form here: 2018 Registration Form (185)
Are you interested in attending a Summer Institute in New York? Click here for more information.